VidStore seeks a Quality Assurance Engineer to contribute to our growing team.We are an agile team with remote team members across the U.S. This job is for U.S. & Canada based engineers.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with creating or enhancing automation test scripts, preferably in PHP, ideally with WordPress.
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Unit Tests (we use Codeception)
- Experience with cross browser and cross device testing (we use BrowserStack)
- Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce/Sensei sites
- Experience with AWS Hosting
- Exposure to software test planning
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a specialization in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering.
- Experience within an Agile environment, Jira a plus
- Work with our technical project manager to develop, execute and document test plans, scenarios and test cases.
- Work with our team to develop a Best Practices Guide for tests and automations.
- Create, maintain and execute and analyze test automation scripts, frameworks, programs and utilities.
- Work with our senior PHP developers to automate test plans
- Create, maintain, execute and analyze test automation scripts, frameworks, programs and utilities.
- Participate in reporting to management on testing efforts.
- Interact with technical project manager to understand software test requirements.
- Research new testing technologies which could enhance the quality of the software.
- Able to work independently without significant manager supervision.
Our clients demand exceptional work so we are very focused on accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness. If hired, our project management team leader and senior developer will work with you to bring you up to speed on our projects. Overall, you will be asked to take initiative on your workload, so self-motivation is a must!
Compensation and Hours: This opportunity is for 20-40 hours per week, with the potential for full time contract work if you perform well. The more of the requested capabilities/experience you have, the more hours we can offer. Hourly 1099 contract trial to start with the potential for full-time employment. The initial hourly rate (and eventual salary) is commensurate with your experience and performance. Paychecks are paid monthly. We look forward to exploring further and uniting our time and talents with you.